Fat Cat Tucson 7' Pool Table with Ball Return
For hours of family fun and a modern centerpiece to the game room, we present the Fat Cat Tucson MMXI Billiard Table!
- Convenient 7’ table fits into smaller rooms while maintaining the same high level of competition.
- Arcade-style features a sharp black finish and electric blue playing cloth accentuates modern decor seamlessly and completes the look of your parlor or game room.
- 6-inch rails with ivory-colored inlays are equipped with 818 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness even after years of play.
- A convenient ball return mechanism collects all pocketed billiard balls into one place for quick retrieval.
- Includes two pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, and one complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.
- Size: 84 x 46 x 31.25 in (Length x Width x Height)
- Color: Blue
This 7’ table is sure to be the subject of many game nights to come and will look good while doing it. The Tucson MMXI look begins with the finish. A deep black finish gives this pool table its signature arcade look. This finish and construction are designed to invoke feelings of modern pool playing centers. The pockets are built into the rails, hiding the ball return system in a sleek package. Completing the contemporary design are the curved pedestal-style legs. The legs also feature levelers, to ensure an even playing field. Completing the look, the playing surface is covered in an electric blue cloth cover, that can stand up to tough play and looks good doing it. The Tucson MMXI features all the marks of quality found in a billiard table, but won’t break the bank. This is made evident with the playing surface, just beneath the cloth cover. This high-quality slate replacement gives you a smooth playing surface for years, and is resistant to warping, costing just a fraction of what it would take to install a slate tabletop. Surrounding the playing surface are 1.5” thick solid rails, featuring the classic white diamond inlays, to assist in lining up your shots. These rails feature tough, yet elastic 818 rubber bumpers, which will retain their bounce for years to come. Each Tucson MMXI comes ready to play once assembly is complete, as all the accessories are included such as a complete set of billiard balls, two 57” cue sticks, one resin triangle, two pieces of cue chalk and a rail brush. Prepare for fun that lasts for hours with the Fat Cat Tucson MMXI!