Fat Cat Tirade MMXI Foosball Table
The fast-paced fun never stops with the Fat Cat Tirade MMXI Foosball Table!
- Durable cabinet construction from 1” thick wood featuring a mahogany finish stands up to the toughest players.
- Spacious playfield is fashioned from solid black thermoplastic is ¼” thick to prevent warping.
- Traditional block design with mahogany finish with solid black legs fits seamlessly into any game room decor.
- Counterbalance technology allows you to leave your black and ivory foosmen upright, setting up long goals.
- Curved back walls allow you never to slow down your play; the ball never gets stuck!
- Convenient side ball return makes sure the flow of play never stops
- Size: 55 x 54 x 34 in (Length x Width x Height)
- Color: Brown
The Tirade is the perfect solution, whether you are looking to complete your family game room or challenge your dorm room buddies. The quality of this table begins with the cabinet construction. The cabinet is the case that holds the playing field and takes the heaviest beating. Foosball table walls have to be tough if they’re to survive any amount of play. The Tirade has this covered as the walls are constructed of 1” thick wood walls, with either side featuring curved back walls, to enable continuous play; the ball never gets stuck! The durability continues into the sleek black playfield, fashioned from high-density thermoplastic to prevent warping. The Tirade boasts solid one-piece legs to give it solid stability and leg levelers to balance the playing field on an uneven floor while the bolts remain hidden for the cleanest overall look. Tournament size ¾” solid steel rods are capped off with octagonal grips for a quicker reaction time and faster rotation speeds. The look of the Tirade is completed with an all-around rich mahogany finish on the cabinet for that coveted classic style. The elegant-looking black and ivory foosmen on this table are counterbalanced for optimal movement during play. You can show off your skill when leaving your players upright for long set-piece shots, catching your opponent off-guard. Finally, the ball return is featured on the side of the cabinet, so the flow of play never stops!